Le Bazaar de Leo first NFT collection: "Matières Grises 2030"
Illustrated collecting cards with Articifial Intelligence used as a brush
About the "Matières Grises 2030" collection:
- A human/machine project represented by collectibles featuring art by Vincent Astoul and a machine learning algorythm that uses a neural network to enrich the artworks where AI and code are used as a brush.
- The collectibles consist of 60 unique collecting cards that will unveil at the rate of 6 per year during 10 years.
- Each year from 2020 to 2030, one artwork will decline itselfs into 6 variations : PROTO, OG, HOLO, M1, M2, M3.
- PROTO, OG and HOLO are human made.
- M1, M2 and M3 are machine made*.
- All the NFTs feature an unlockable content that buyers will discover when purchasing.
*Machine made means that the OG artwork is fed to a generative art neural network along with some keywords in order to create these new artworks that are coming from Le Bazaar De Leo's computer dreams.
Event Terms and Conditions
- Family and friends have the opportunity to win one (1) of tree (3) MG2030 PROTO NFTs via random selection.
- Winner will be announced the day of the official launch of the collection on Opensea 🚀 June 15th 2022 via @lebazaardeleo Instagram account.
- To be eligible to receive the NFT reward, you must send your ETH public address by DM to the official Instagram page @lebazaardelo ⏳ before June 1st 2022.
- Follow @lebazaardeleo and send a DM with : email adress, ETH public address.
- To improve your chances you can : repost, tweet or post, refer or tag a friend or do anything that make us look good online.
- Rewards will be distributed to your external Ethereum wallet address within 15 days of the event's close. Le Bazaar de Leo reserves the final right on the interpretation and adjustment of these Terms and Conditions.