Le Bazaar de Leo first NFT collection: "Matières Grises 2030"
Illustrated collecting cards with Articifial Intelligence used as a brush
About the "Matières Grises 2030" collection:
- A human/machine project represented by collectibles featuring art by Vincent Astoul and a machine learning algorythm that uses a neural network to enrich the artworks where AI and code are used as a brush.
- The collectibles consist of 60 unique collecting cards that will unveil at the rate of 6 per year during 10 years.
- Each year from 2020 to 2030, one artwork will decline itselfs into 6 variations : PROTO, OG, HOLO, M1, M2, M3.
- PROTO, OG and HOLO are human made.
- M1, M2 and M3 are machine made*.
*Machine made means that the OG artwork is fed to a generative art neural network along with some keywords in order to create these new artworks that are coming from Le Bazaar De Leo's computer dreams.
Let's talk about AI, Art, NFT, plants and horology ... I mix them and shake it all up.
Here is how ... and why.
I experienced blockchain and crypto for the 1st time back in 2015 with this little miner I made out of wood, broken watch parts and a Raspberry Pi.
It generated like 3$/mth in BTC. I was so amazed by the technology and this little autonomous machine validating and earning.
I kept learning about smart contracts, blockchain & digital art (my first NFT was a CryptoKitties bought in 2018).
Then in 2020, with the pandemic & lockdown, I had motivation (& time) to learn how to draw. I bought an iPad and here I am: messing with illustrations and AI...
So I had this idea to make a collection to mix all of these interests into collectibles that could be both on a crypto wallet and IRL.
I set a slow release pace to be sure I can deliver and have fun making it without too much pressure.
So here it is:
Each year from 2020 to 2030, I do one artwork that will end up into a card.
Each artwork will decline itself into 6 variations : PROTO, OG, HOLO, M1, M2, and M3.
So it means 6 unique cards / year.
Here is the first illustration for the year 2020:
If someone manage to get 6/6 cards of a year set, there will be an airdrop with a GENESIS piece containing all the variations embedded into one video and a physical versions of the cards to redeem with optional glass frames.
Here is an example of the GENESIS for the artwork of the year 2021:
So the roadmap will require a lot a patience I know ...
But isn't it what we all need in that early space?
It should look something like this:
This is how this 10 years adventure begins:
⚡️Initial release: 18 NFT cards [2020, 2021, 2022]
📅 Mint: June 15 2022
💎 Price: No prices. Just make an offer
- Family and friends have the opportunity to win one (1) of tree (3) MG2030 PROTO NFTs via random selection.
- Winner will be announced the day of the official launch of the collection on Opensea 🚀 June 15th 2022 via @lebazaardeleo Instagram account.
- To be eligible to receive the NFT reward, you must send your ETH public address by DM to the official Instagram page @lebazaardelo ⏳ before June 1st 2022.
- Follow @lebazaardeleo and send a DM with : email adress, ETH public address.
- To improve your chances you can : repost, tweet or post, refer or tag a friend or do anything that make us look good online.
- Rewards will be distributed to your external Ethereum wallet address within 15 days of the event's close. Le Bazaar de Leo reserves the final right on the interpretation and adjustment of these Terms and Conditions.